Use this Stackable Sifting Pan at home, at work, or on your next adventure!
• Top Diameter: 13-1/4"
• Bottom Diameter: 11"
• Mesh Size - 12 HOLE PER SQUARE INCH
• Approximately Thickness in Gauge: 25
• Wire Thickness: 0.45mm
• 304 Stainless Steel Wire
• Fits on a 5 Gallon Bucket
• Polypropylene Plastic Material
• Color: Green
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers or sieves)?
(1) Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
(2) Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
(3) Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
(4) Our high-quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
(5) The plastic is both lightweight and durable.