- ✔️ PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Thick CA is used to fill voids and gaps.
- ✔️ EXTRA SUPPLIES: 1 ounce - (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision. 2 ounce - (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision. 16 ounce - (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- ✔️ "GAP-FILLER" ADHESIVE: Ideal for heavy-duty bonding. Also used for "fletching" in archery and "fragging" for coral reefs.
- ✔️ PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 2000 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of honey). Filling capabilities of up to 0.01-0.02" in size. Bonding time: > 60 seconds.
- ✔️ LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use.
Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA is known as the "gap filler" super glue. The thick CA glue has a high viscosity that gives it high bonding capabilities and allows easy filling of large voids and gaps. Each drop of EM-2000 remains stationary even when applied on downward sloping surfaces. The Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA is specially formulated to have an extended curing time to provide longer positioning time for more precise bonding. Depending on the working material, bonding time may exceed more than two minutes. In all such instances, Starbond Accelerator is recommended to speed up bonding time.
- • Quick repairs for auto paint and body.
- • Filling large gaps and holes.
- • Plastic and metal model assembly
- • Forming unique finishes by carving, sanding, and feathering.
- • Used to bond together various kayak panels. (Faster set time than epoxy)
- • Used to install cue tips onto pool cues. (Starbond accelerator recommended)
- • Bonding fiberglass to a variety of materials
- • Coral fragging
- • Shoe repairs
- • Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- • Taxidermy
- • Dental lab articulators
- • Temporary auto bumper repair
- • Wood
- • Metal
- • Rubber
- • Leather
- • Ceramics
- • Gemstones
- • Rocks & Minerals
- • Carbon Fiber
- • Fiberglass
- • PVC and Most Plastics