- ✔️ PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Water-thin CA glue goes deep to infiltrate and stabilize through capillary action.
- ✔️ EXTRA SUPPLIES: 1 ounce - (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision. 2 ounce - (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision. 16 ounce - (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- ✔️ "WICKING TYPE" ADHESIVE: Great for woodturning finish, pen making, hobby, fossil prep, inlays, hardening, stabilizing, and bonding close-fitting parts. Penetrates the finest micro-fractures, pores, and cracks through capillary action.
- ✔️ PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 2-3 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of water). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.002" in size. Bonding time: 2-3 seconds.
- ✔️ LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use.
Starbond EM-02 Thin CA is a "wicking type" super glue. This means that the watery-thin CA glue infiltrates hairline fractures, pores, and narrow slots through capillary action. The EM-02 is well suited for stabilizing porous and fragile material such as soft wood (balsa), unpolished rocks and minerals, fossil bones, and crumbling objects. For inlay applications, the adhesive easily penetrates and hardens the filling component. A filling component that the thin CA glue pairs well with is baking soda for reinforced repairs, but it is important to take caution of the exothermic heat that is released as a reaction. When bonding with the EM-02, the thin CA will immediately soak into a soft, porous object until it is fully saturated with the CA. To avoid excess use of glue in such instances, it is advised to use an accelerator to instantly cure the glue on the material's surface. Starbond EM-02 Thin CA has become popular for high gloss wood finishes. By applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing, the thin CA creates a waterproof seal.
- • Forensics and fingerprint identification through cyanoacrylate fuming
- • Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- • Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
- • Wicking into and stabilizing guitar frets
- • Installing bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- • Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- • Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilization of the fossil before extraction
- • Mammoth tooth cutting by first infiltrating and stabilizing
- • Repairing small cracks in stone
- • Metal and turquoise inlays
- • Jewelry manufacturing and repair
- • Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- • Ceramic repair
- • Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- • Bonding fiberglass to balsa wood
- • Taxidermy
- • Wood
- • Metal
- • Rubber
- • Leather
- • Ceramics
- • Gemstones
- • Rocks & Minerals
- • Carbon Fiber
- • Fiberglass
- • PVC and Most Plastics