- ✔️ PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. The Medium CA is great to have around in the house as a "general purpose" repair glue.
- ✔️ EXTRA SUPPLIES: 1 ounce - (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision. 2 ounce - (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision. 16 ounce - (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- ✔️ "MULTI-PURPOSE" ARTS, CRAFT & HOBBY ADHESIVE: Great for gluing RC car tires, acrylic nails, model airplanes, wooden instruments, wood turning finish, pen making, lapidary applications to treat cracked stones, and bonding close-fitting parts.
- ✔️ PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 10-20 seconds.
- ✔️ LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use.
Starbond EM-150 Medium CA is a "general-purpose" super glue that possesses an oil-like viscosity. This means the CA glue has properties of both the thin and thick, which enables the adhesive to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, fill small gaps, and be used for wooden finishes. Starbond EM-150 Medium CA is used in hobby as tire glue, pen turning for gluing pen blanks, woodturning for wood repairs, and in quick home repairs.
- • Bonding of harder wood (basswood and spruce).
- • Lapidary applications to treat cracked stones
- • Bonding loosely fitted balsa joints, soft woods
- • Bonding model cars, planes and other hobby items
- • Car trim and moulding
- • High gloss polish for stones and petrified wood
- • Pen making
- • Treating soft porous stones by creating a tough and non-porous exterior
- • Bonding fiberglass to a variety of materials
- • Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- • Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- • Taxidermy
- • Wood
- • Metal
- • Rubber
- • Leather
- • Ceramics
- • Gemstones
- • Rocks & Minerals
- • Carbon Fiber
- • Fiberglass
- • PVC and Most Plastics
Tips: When bonding two very smooth surfaces together, it is advisable to make the surfaces abrasive so they have more holding strength.